Wednesday, August 29, 2012

california: part one


 the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. Psalms 37:11 the


God fashions all things, after His own likeness. Life is reflected in existence, Truth in truthfulness, God in goodness, which impart their own peace and permanence. Love, redolent with unselfishness bathes all in beauty and light.
Science and Health 516:9-13


Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. If then God so clothe the grass, which is to-day in the field, and to-morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you?
Luke 12:27,28 (to 3rd ,)


The substance, Life, intelligence, Truth, and Love, which constitute Deity, are reflected by His creation; and when we subordinate the false testimony of the corporeal senses to the facts of Science, we shall see this true likeness and reflection everywhere.
Science and Health 516:4


**This summer, I spent a few weeks in California engaging in spritual discovery and growth by taking a class through my church.  In the evenings I would take walks in the hills and woods that surrounded me and contemplate all that I was learning.  Over the next few days, I'll be sharing a few photos from my trip.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...