Monday, May 28, 2012

send something good reveal



A few months ago I came across a project called send something good.  the premise was that bloggers from all over the world would sign up, be assigned a secret blog pal to get to know on the Internet (and particularly through blogging) and send this blog friend a package full of things you know s/he would like.  I liked the idea of getting to know more people with similar interests, so I signed up for the project.  I've had more fun as a result of send something good, and would definitely do it again.  Today, all participants are writing about the project and displaying the photos of packages sent and received.


Dani's gift to me

Dani, the blogger who sent me a package, is the sweetest.  She was bang on about sending me a package with things I love.  And she was on the ball; out of all the participants, I think I was probably the first one to get my package.  And I got it a few days before my birthday, which was a great surprise.


what I sent to Esther

I was given Esther's name and blog info so that I could get to know her and send her a fun package.  Esther has a beautiful blog and makes gorgeous things out of paper.  I had a blast coming up with different things to send in her care package.

See below for more send something good stories.

12 comments:

  1. So cute. :) And I'm so glad it arrived in time for your bday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks so much for organizing this! I had a blast :)

      Delete
  2. SO glad you enjoyed! :)

    I'm still waiting for my package... hahaha.

    <3 So happy I got to connect with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really, really did.

      It stinks that you are still waiting for your package. I hope it arrives soon!

      So glad we were paired up. Your blog is now a daily read of mine and I love that I am getting to know you.

      Delete
  3. you created such FUN things!! I wish i could see more that cool p.s. i made this book....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome presents both ways! This gift swap was so much fun... i'm already looking forward to the next one, haha.... too soon!? :)

    Sam
    http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for getting an early birthday gift :) I love the package you sent out - that pom pom garland looks really cute. I can't wait for the next swap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun package! Such a fun idea. Love this!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog, love your DIY shoe makeovers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything is so beautiful! i love it!

    so glad to have you participate in SSG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love that you got it just in time for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks again for the awesome goodies, Katie! You're the bee's knees!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...