Friday, April 27, 2012

letters

Dusty, unsure of my new coffee table.  It dwarfs the room a bit, and
gives himconsiderably less room to run around, but I still love it.

Dear coffee table that I saved up for and got as a birthday present to myself, you are even cooler than I imagined you would be. I love that you have seating tucked underneath your legs so that I can have friends over to play board games. And sit at an actual table to eat dinner. And have a flat surface for crafting. The list goes on.Dear Settlers of Catan (Cities and Knights edition), you are by far my board game of choice, followed closely by Clue. I can't wait to introduce you to Joe. Though he is skeptical, I think you will make quite an impression on one another. Dear Scramble with Friends, I finally jumped on the bandwagon and downloaded you and I can't stop playing you. Unfortunately for me, I am so much worse at playing you than I am at playing any other game app, and I have yet to win a single game. Not for lack of time or trying, I assure you. Here's hoping there's an end in sight to your learning curve. Dear secret friend from Send Something Good, I am having so much fun figuring out what to send in your package, and getting to know you via your blog. You are one fun lady.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That coffee table is amazing! And I'm addicted to scramble with friends as well. It's just so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...