pizza dough (if you a few hours of prep time and you want to make your own, here is a good recipe for you)
marinara sauce (for those who have more time, this sauce has gotten great reviews)
3 small peppers
1 small avocado
1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
12 slices pepperoni (enough to put on half the pizza if you have a meat-loving guest or counterpart)
2 cups shredded and blended cheddar and mozzerella cheese
pizza stone or baking sheet
|i left pepperonis off my half and sundried tomaotoes off his half|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. If using a baking sheet, lightly oil the sheet and edges.
3. Roll the dough onto your pizza stone or baking sheet.
4. Spread your marinara sauce evenly over the dough.
5. Sprinkle the cheese over the dough.
6. Slice peppers and avocado.
7. Place peppers, avocado, sundried tomatoes and pepperoni on pizza.
8. Bake for 11-13 minutes.
|I happen to know that the pizza is also great the next day|