Friday, May 4, 2012

letters

birthday bounty (cake pops not pictured)
dear friends, I didn't realize how obvious it was that I like cake pops until a few of you presented them to me at different times throughout my birthday yesterday.  you guys are so thoughtful.  dear technology, thank you for making it possible to talk to my brother, who is in South Korea.  I haven't talked to him since he left in December, and for most of the conversation, it felt like he was in the next room. dear Cardinal's jersey, you are so great and i can't wait to wear you to the next game.  I also may have to figure out an excuse to wear you before then.  dear farmer's market, tomorrow is your opening day. woohoo! can't wait to check you out and stop by the whisk booth for a breakfast cupcake and info on the sustainable bake shop that the booth's owner, Kaylen, is trying to establish. so cool.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...