Thursday, May 24, 2012

swimsuits


1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8

When it comes to the every day, I often find myself in the less is more camp (make-up, stuff, technology, hair product).  But when it comes to swimsuits, I am all about more.  More material, that is.  I don't want to worry about sitting a certain way, sucking in or flashing someone when I jump to make a killer spike during a game of beach volleyball.  While I do own a two-piece, I find myself reaching for my one-piece more often than not.

Above is a round-up of one-piece and tankini swimsuits that are stylish, flattering and under $75.  I have #7 in peach.  What kind of swimsuits do you gravitate toward?  Feel free to share links to your favorite suits in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...