Monday, May 21, 2012

letters from Dusty


This weekend, Dusty felt the need to update Joe on the events of his Sunday, via (one incredibly long) text message.  It went a little something like this:
Hey Joe!
I had a big adventure in the car today!  I got to ride in the front seat since all of the clothes you are donating to Goodwill are in the back of the car.  Thanks, buddy. 
First, Mom took me to get my nails clipped in preparation for all the obedience training we’re doing tomorrow.  I was hoping you had forgotten about those training videos.  Oh well.  I really hated getting my nails trimmed and gave the groomer lady a pretty hard time.
Then, we stopped by Goodwill to drop off the clothes, but they weren’t accepting any donations.  I guess that means more opportunities for me to call shotgun!  We started driving home when mom remembered she had to swing by the store.  She left me in the car for a few minutes and that’s when the real fun began!

I had been pretty curious about the contents of your Goodwill bags.  I kept a low profile when mom was in the car, but when I had a few minutes to myself, I just couldn’t resist.  So I broke open a few bags to investigate.  Man, you have a lot of t-shirts!  I hope you don’t mind, but I “re-sorted” them for you.  They aren’t folded quite as nicely as they were before, but I did the best I could without opposable thumbs.
Hope your day has been as fun as mine (sans nail grinding).
Cheers,
Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...