Friday, April 20, 2012

letters


Dear Little Birds, you're not so little anymore.  I saw you open your eyes this morning, and your wings are starting to develop.  You're growing so fast!  Don't fly away too soon.  Dear Dusty, I dont know how (or when) you got out of the house yesterday, but I love that you stayed by the front door until I got home. That being said, please don't ever escape again.  Dear Garden, please grow.  I've been tending to you so diligently.  You are definitely teaching me lessons in patience.  Dear Pottery Class, you are kicking my butt.  I am beyond terrible, and always seem to make softball-size balls of clay turn into cylinders that dolls could drink out of.  Where does all the clay go? Dear Cedarlane Cheese Quesadillas, I want to have you for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Repeat, repeat forever.  Dear Weekend, I can't wait for you to get here.  You have been taking your sweet time, and it has not gone unnoticed.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. hey girlie! i saw you over on Fridays Letters and wanted to say i LOVE your blog!
    and i love your letters too!

    newest stalker! errr.. i mean follower ;)!!

    say hi back sometime?
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so sweet! I'm glad you thought to click over and write a little something. I ventured over to your little part of the internet and am dying to try the carrot cake shake recipe you posted. Yum. Thanks again for stopping by. I look forward to getting to know you better :)

      Katie

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...