Wednesday, March 21, 2012

scenes from a weekend: st. patrick's day


This weekend was full of the fun and the productive.  I organized my closet, painted pots and potted plants,  and hung out with friends for a st. patricks day potluck and game night.  We played a version of pictionary where you have picture cards that you need to use, in combo with charades.  I started my week long dog sitting gig, and as you can see, the two aussies are having fun with each other.  I think Dusty has also been better behaved, which is always welcome!  I worked on some paintings, and took some better photos of them with my new phone.  It was one of those great weekends where some stuff that needs to get done get's done, but those things don't feel like they consumed your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...